Guide to Dining
Welcome to Waynesburg University
Waynesburg dining services are managed by Aladdin Food Management Services, LLC. Here at Waynesburg University we offer a program that meets the needs of today’s college student. Each year you will experience exciting changes, fresh menus, and new enhancements to your dining program. These changes are a result of the feedback and input of many students and staff members.
Dining Hall Meal Plan Info and Policies
Resident Meal Plans
19 Meal Plan
Choose and 19 meals throughout the week
14 Meal Plan
Choose any 14 meals throughout the week
10 Meal Plan
Choose any 10 meals throughout the week
*The meal plan meal week extends from Friday Breakfast to Thursday Dinner, so during this time you can use your weekly meal allotment. On Friday mornings at Breakfast your meal card will be reloaded with your weekly plan allotment to use for the next week.
The Jacket Dollars are available to all students, faculty, and staff. Resident students may purchase Jacket Dollars to supplement their meal plans. You don’t have to shop, cook, or wash dirty dishes; just enjoy nutritional meals, and have more time to study, work, stay fit, or socialize.
Other advantages are: Jacket Dollars can be used in the Benedum Dining Hall, Bee Hive snack bar, and in conjunction with student catering.
- Convenience & flexibility
- No annual fee
- Save time by dining on campus
- More secure than cash
- Allows you to budget your dining
- Visible balance after each transaction
- Account balances are carried over from Fall to Spring
- Funds are not transferable from account to account
- Funds must be used by the end of the school year
Jacket Dollars can be added to your ID Card in the University Business Office.
Terms and Conditions
- Your Waynesburg University Jacket Dollars will be validated when you make your initial deposit. Additional funds may be added at the Business Office in Miller Hall.
- To use your Jacket Dollars, just present your card to the cashier. After running your card through the scanner, your account is updated and your ending balance is displayed.
- If your account shows insufficient funds for the present transaction, you will be required to pay the difference.
- Your Jacket Dollars may not be sold or transferred.
- The ID card that you are issued remains the property of Waynesburg University and can be revoked at any time due to misuse.
Lost Card Policy
Please contact Student Services or Security immediately if your card is lost or stolen. The ID card holder is solely responsible for reporting lost cards. Your account is fully protected from the time that you report the loss. A replacement card will be made at the Student Services Office.
Dining Hours Benedum and Beehive
Dining Hall is open 7 days a week
Monday - Friday
Breakfast 7:15 am - 9 am
Light Breakfast 9 am - 11:30 am
Lunch 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Light Lunch 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Dinner 5 pm - 7 pm
Dinner on Friday 5 pm - 6:30 pm
Saturday - Sunday
Brunch 10:30 am -1:00 pm
Dinner 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Bee Hive is open 5 days a week
Monday - Thursday 7 am - 10 pm
Friday 7 am - 8 pm
Meal Exchange can be used in the Beehive for lunch and Dinner Lunch 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
Dinner 4:30 pm - 8 pm
Special Dietary Needs
Students with special dietary needs should consult with the Nurse and the Dining Manager. All efforts will be made to meet the special needs of the student. Students who are too ill to attend class or come to the Dining Room should obtain a special dietary request form from the Nurse.
Meals On The Go
If a required school activity prohibits you from attending a meal(s), we will pack a meal(s) for you. Please make your individual request 24 hours in advance on the Waynesburg University web site; groups should request one week ahead. ID numbers will be needed when an order is placed.
Here are links to our:
We have a wealth of resources available to our guests, including the expert guidance of a registered dietitian. Arrangements can be made for individual consultations concerning any dietary need, such as sports nutrition, weight control, food allergies, or medically prescribed diets.
Everyone looks forward to our monthly buffets and special events. We have holiday-themed menus and events throughout the year. Please keep an eye on table tents, banners, and events calendar informing you of what is coming.
Your understanding and observation of the following regulations will guarantee smooth, efficient operation of the Dining Hall.
- Students must obey the University personal appearance regulations while in the Dining Hall.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn at all times.
- You are not permitted to take food from the Dining Hall.
- To avoid waste, you should choose one entrée when entering the served lines. More entrees are available for seconds.
- After dining, please return trays to the dish return and leave your table and chairs neat and clean.
- Please behave courteously at all times.
- You will not be granted credit for any meals missed.
- We also ask that you abide by all of the Aladdin policies.
Dining Area Restrictions
Removal of food or dinnerware from the dining area
Use of electronics devices that detract from the dining experience of other guests
Playing of personal music devices without headphones
Leaning back in Dining Room Chairs
Dining Hall personnel reserve the right to dismiss or suspend you from the dining area for inappropriate behavior.
Trouble opening the document?
Many of our documents require adobe reader. Download it for free below.